Evade Escape are from Birmingham, UK! They consist of;
- Ash Clark – Vocals
- Adam White – Guitar/Vocals
- Andy Dove – Guitar
- Robby Young – Bass
- Dan Teale – Drums
1. Who are your top 3 influenes?
- Bring Me The Horizon
- Enter Shikari
- Don Broco
2. How did you get your name ‘Evade Escape’?
After an incredible amount of questionable name suggestions, including “13 bastards” “curse these metal hands” and “man feelings” which may of slightly been influenced from peep show!
3. How did you all meet?
4. What is your song writing process?
Teale, Andy, Adam and sometimes Robby will lay the peaches and Ash brings the cream.
5. What do you hoped to have achieved a year from now?
Be one year older and have at least 2 songs on spotify…
6. What was ‘EE’s first gig experience like?
Incredible home town show to a packed out crowd, a pretty stella way to kick things off!
7. Biggest challenge so far?
Having robby in the band… his hearing is absolutely shot to bits so conversations that include him are the biggest challenge!
8. Your debut single ‘Feels So Right’ has been out for a little while now. Will we be hearing new music soon?
Indeed you will! First up we will have an acoustic version of feels so right to drop. Also single number 2 will be out very very soon (possibly November) then we are booked back in the studio with Romesh Dogangoda in January for a brand new single! Which we are super excited to release!
9. You’re heading out on a little run in November with the boys in Melwood. Are you excited? What city are you most looking forward to?
Absolutely, those boys are incredible and such dudes! We have been promised spin kicks every night to feels so right so we cant wait to see that! We are looking forward to every show but possibly Leicester as it is the most local to us!
10. What inspired your songs to come?
Ash has had 99 problems but sings about one (ex girlfriends).
11. What do you all do when you’re not musically involved?
Teale & Adam work for video production company LifeisArtVisuals… so any bands reading hit us up for a killer music video 😉 Robby saves lives as a paramedic, Andrew teaches guitar. We are forbidden to say what Ash does for a living.
12. Where’s your dream place to tour?
America – imagine the food!
13. Who has the worst dress sense?
Robby. Full stop. Period. End of story.
14. Funniest show story?
We are a serious band and nothing but unfunny serious things happen at every show… we swear no one has ever been drunk, electrocuted or vomited on stage at the same time.
15. Pizza! What do you all have?
All the meats.
16. Who’s the most annoying member?
Robby because he’s deaf.
17. Who has the worst tattoo?
Adam… he has a veiny hairy scrotum on his arm (terrible version of a heart from biffy clyro’s album art)
18. Fast forward and you’re millionaires. What do you do with the money?
Fix Adam’s tattoo. Fix Robby’s hearing. And you know, donate to charity.
Listen on Spotify.