1. What band introduced you to this scene?
Green Day was my intro to punk rock.
2. Who are your 3 favourite bands?
- The Maine
- Sleep On It
3. What is your favourite song by each band?
The Maine – We All Roll Alone
Seaway – 40 Over
Sleep On It – Distant
4. How did you discover your favourite band?
I’d consider The Maine my favorite of the three. I had heard so many people talk about them, so started checking them out and was instantly hooked.
5. Favourite album ever?
At the moment, I’ll give the nod to Chase This Light by Jimmy Eat World.
6. What is it that makes you love this scene?
I love the music, obviously, but I also love how much the artists support each other and how much they do for the fans.
7. If it isn’t too personal, what song means the most to you and why?
I’d say A Walk Through Hell by Say Anything. It’s meant a lot to me for many years. I’ve always connected it with my wife. It was also the song I played while I proposed to her.
8. What was your last/next concerts?
My last concert was The Band Camino in Omaha, NE. My next concert is looking to be Jimmy Eat World in Lincoln, NE. The funny story about that is that I live in St. Louis, MO. Just happened to be traveling to Nebraska back to back months while bands I loved were in town. I just realized that.
9. Most recommended band?
I would recommend The Maine to anyone. They have such a diverse group of music and clearly have many different influences. They are also amazing people.
10. Favourite thing about our page?
I love the questions about favorite tracks/albums/bands, etc. It gets me thinking about music and makes me think of bands I may have accidentally not thought about in a while.